Friday, July 4, 2008

WOW

Today I attempted to tackle Rattlesnake Gulch in Millcreek Canyon again!! I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am that I can hike!!! I got father this time than last weekend and that's the goal! I can't believe how much 111 pounds gone can make. It's a whole person!! I was pretty much the only person on the trail for about two hours today and I jut stood there for some time looking out at the view. I got teary eyed because for the first time in as long as I can remember, I'm just so friggin' glad to be alive!! Not just to be alive. . . but to LIVE!! Actually LIVING life is different than being alive. I still have so much weight to lose and I can't imagine how much better life is going to get!! This week has been one great thing after another and this year has been the best year I have had in a LONG LONG time!! Can't believe I'm actually in an HONOR'S program now at school and am planning GRAD SCHOOL! Never would have imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment