My life after gastric bypass surgery. It's about all my quirks and cool (and strange) thoughts.
Monday, July 21, 2008
YAHOO
119 pounds now!!!
So. .. . I went to the Deer Valley concert on Saturday by myself (couldn't find anyone to go with me). I had no problem walking from the parking lot to the booth this year, unlike previous years. I stopped to look at sweatshirts for sale and I couldn't figure out what size I am now. The lady suggested I try and large and I told her the only larges I wear have numbers in front of them (2XL, 3XL, etc). She laughed and told me to try it. I now own a LARGE sweatshirt. . . not gargantuan!! Then I looked at the seating. . . They have little camping type chairs and I worried I wouldn't fit in them. I had NO problem!! It was so much fun and the concert was wonderful. I made friends with a couple sitting next to me and we danced the twist during one of the songs!! I left there feeling so happy to be alive and to be able to do things I couldn't do before.
I loved it so much that I volunteered for the rest of the music festival!!! I get free tickets, so everyone should make friends with me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment